- 13" diameter x 14" tall
- 7.5 lbs.
- 12" x 6" crescent platters
- Base and 4 platters: 1/8" aluminum with black anodized finish
- The tower component is available in reclaimed mahogany (shown), walnut or cherry.
- The base is mounted to a rotating turntable with an integrated non-skid membrane.
- Platters are removable.
- Hand wash only. Dish soap and Scotchbrite are fine.
- Do not put in a "dishwasher" and the platters will last forever.
The Tower is a signature element of the Aldo Sohm Wine Bar. The unique Artifaqt design allows the bar to serve a wide variety of charcuterie efficiently and beautifully in a small tabletop space. The smooth turntable allows everyone to sample their favorites without the usual reaching and passing. We’re betting it saves them quite a few wine spills.
Home chefs find the vertical service becomes a striking centerpiece on the table or buffet whether it’s showcasing sweet or savory delights. The design is contemporary but the rich hand worked materials blend naturally with many styles of décor.